Sunday 16 February 2014

Quistel has arrived

Can also be found on our tried & test page
(click photo to view full size)
 

The postman came the other day with another parcel for me,
It was from Quistel Ltd. This is the first time I have used Quistel so will have to let you know how I get on, but my Co blogger Frayer has used it before and says it made her coat very clean, soft and fluffy. 
They have sent me some shampoo , conditioner , herbal tablets, coat spray , ear cleaner
and a calendar (Which I am in ) 
 
 
I tried Quistel shampoo & conditioner and I have to say I was surprised it made my coat very shiny & clean and best of all I smell nice, so extra cuddles for me.
I also tried out the ear cleaner I was a little worried because normally ear cleaners are cold but this one you warm up first  in a cup of warm water so it wasn't to bad at all
Me passing mummy the ear cleaner
 
 
 
 About Quistel
Quistel produce a fantastic range of Natural and Organic Grooming Therapies for your Pets.  They are passionate about animals and their health, so they've developed an amazing range of Shampoos, Conditioners, Lotions, Ear Cleaners and Omega 3 for your Dogs, Puppies, Cats, Kittens, Horses and Ponies. In fact our products are so versatile and effective that they can be used on most pets such as Rabbits, Guinea Pigs and Birds to name just a few.
 Check out Quistel's Facebook page & website
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great photos & blog I love it