Tuesday 4 February 2014

Biscuit time

Also on the tried & tested page
 
 
It's time for a cuppa and a biscuit I think .....
 
 

Ok mummy's given me some new biscuits from
The dog bakery who just happens to be not far away from were I live ,
 I think I will just help myself .
 
First job sniff all the packets and see what I have ......
1. Liver Sticks
2.Fresh salmon & sweet potato
3.Veg & Garlic
4 .Beef & carrot
 
Second job open the first packet before mummy or the other dogs notices .......

 Yummy it's crunchy and smells fishy it's ....
A salmon & sweet potato biscuit . 
They taste very yummy ,sadly I'm not aloud to eat them all at once I have to watch my waist line. (As according to my owners it's expanding!!!).

*update - I have had some of the others as well now and they are so yummy too. I need more of these.
 
About The dog bakery

Here At The Dog Bakery all the ingredients  we use can be traced to source so you always know what it says on the packet is what they are actually getting! We boast a quality,naturally healthy product at an affordable price, baked from human grade ingredients, Guaranteed!
No added salt No added sugar No added preservatives No added artificial flavourings No added E numbers 


 Take a look at what we put in our treats compared to other providers, you will see that we are serious about the quality of ingredients used and the benefits it can offer to your dog.

All our treats are wheat & gluten-free (WGF) so you can be sure they are suitable for even the most sensitive of tums!
See below for a more detailed list of ALL our ingredients.
Fresh Salmon - Naturally rich in Omega 3, 6 & 9 - Great for stiff joints, dry and itchy skin & coat conditioning.
Fresh British Minced Beef - Great fresh protein source 
Beef Heart - Contains a high concentration of CoEnzyme Q10 shown to improve cardiovascular function, Great natural source of Zinc & Iron a highly nutritious form of protein.
Ox Liver, Wheat & Gluten Free Flour ,Carrot
Brocoli ,Cauliflower, Garlic, Mint, Parsley
Ground Flax Seed, Flaxseed Oil, Salmon Oil
Vegetable Oil, Free Range Egg
 
 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

super blog ..... LOVE the photos

kisses lilly

Anonymous said...

another great review will pop by and check them out

sally & ben

Anonymous said...

superb review great pics you need a treat named after you

Anonymous said...

looking yummy willowx
great photos like normal keep up the great work

kisses
kita