Saturday 8 February 2014

My prizes have arrived

 
You remember the "Our Best Friends" Competition run by BUAV - The Campaign to End All Animal Experiments,
I came runner up.
 
Well, a parcel came today from them with some cool prizes in it for me & my family . I'm really looking forward to tucking into the treats they smell yummy, mummy has a great t-shirt and there is a really cool print to go in our hallway.
 
Thank you so much for picking me, and for my prizes.
 
 
My prizes include
 · 1 months’ supply of Yarrah Organic dog food
· Bulldog Skincare For Men doggie bag
· Dylan Dog art print by illustrator Stu Jones
· Lovesniffys low fat vegan dog treats
· 1 year’s subscription to Dogs Today magazine
.  BUAV Our Best Friends t-shirt
 
 Me with the Dylan Dog art print


If you get a few minute please pop by BUAV - The Campaign to End All Animal Experiments page and sign their petition
 
 I HAVE
Woof Willow
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats and great photos

Anonymous said...

Way to go your a star willow

kisses mary