Wednesday 29 January 2014

WOW!! - I'm a winner in the BUAV Photo Competition!


Mummy entered me in the  BUAV’s ‘Your Best Friend’ photo competition via Facebook back in December.
 
We have just found out I was a runner up :-)
I have won some cool goodies and I love what Judge Rachael Millar wrote about me .
Thank you so much for picking me, I am very honoured and touched. 
and, yes me and mummy do share a very special bond.
 
If you get a few minute please pop by BUAV - The Campaign to End All Animal Experiments page and
sign their petition
 
 I HAVE
Woof Willow
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo and congratulations you both deserve it * Special pair *

Anonymous said...

SIGNED for you Willow

Anonymous said...

the perfect campaign for you to support Willow xxxx you are perfect and show what is good in animals.
I HAVE signed for you Willow xxx

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Willow you asked I've signed
keep up the great work we love you


Susan & Trixie