Saturday 25 January 2014

The magazine is !!

Mummy says I can now reveal which magazine im going to be featured in, and why ................
 
 
 Yes you guessed right it's the 
* Dogs Today Magazine *
 
 Mummy opened her email up and there was a message from Dog Today Magazine .
And I quote
" Hi Loretta,
I am writing to you today to inform you that Willow has won the Good Dog Award in an upcoming Dogs Today magazine! "

Earlier mummy was talking on the phone to a lovely lady called Victoria from the magazine and they were talking about me.
So I decided I needed to get my side of the story over. I sat by the phone and started talking. I do hope the lady at the other end of phone understood me ok.
 
I am very honoured to have been chosen .
 
Thank you to all my Facebook & Twitter friends who put me forward and kept it a secret :-D 
 
As soon as we know which issue I will be in I will get mummy to let you all know .
 
Woof Willow
 
Please pop by Dogs Today Magazine's pages
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mega congrats

Anonymous said...

congratulations you deserve it willow your one very special dog

shannon

Anonymous said...

yeah another award for the worlds greatest corgi

Emma said...

Congratulations Willow, that's brilliant:D

Anonymous said...

Congrats superstar you deserve it We love you Willow

Love Lucy

Unknown said...

Oh, well done!

Earl and I will also be featuring in this in an upcoming issue of DT Mag!! Look out for us and we'll look out for you!

http://sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.co.uk/