Tuesday 19 April 2016

Birthday Present 2


Im been very spoilt today, Just opening my parcel from 
PuddyPooch.

Wow it's full of lots of different goodies were do it start ?
I've got a bottle of  doggy beer which is full of goodness, (Don't worry there no alcohol in it ) It tastes so yummy i'll have to drink it when no one is looking because the ones we had at christmas Deli drunk most of them lol. 




Im not sure if any of you  furry pals have tried this Herbal Woof & Brew doggy tea ? 
We are massive fans we started off just having the Senior Blend tea bags but we have  now expanded our flavours since mummy noticed how good we look after being on it.
It's  full of very good herbs which help with joints,breath, skin, coat etc We even get a splash of milk with it. 
OMG I have CAKE !!!!!!!! 
I have 6 mini muffins that are topped with icing and a bone biscuit 
these are so yummy and are the right size for my tiny mouth. 
Also did you see I have doggy popcorn, this is my first time so far I love it but I think mummy should give me a few more pieces just to make sure well it is my birthday.

Luv Frayer 

Checkout my friends  at PuddyPooch

No comments: