Tuesday 19 April 2016

Birthday Present 1

 Has most of you know it's my 14th Birthday today !!!!!!!


 I started opening my presents and I had to open this one first, the smell coming from the box has been driving us crazy for the past few days, I know which cupboard mummy had put it in due to the yummy smell #Drooling 

OMG I've died and gone to heaven, its was full of the best yummy meaty treats I've ever eaten 


I found inside my box:(all gluten free )
Venison sausage
Black pudding and pork sausage 
Also  spaghetti 
(the long thin strips are pig intestines lol )
and beef jerky xx
****
before mummy even had chance to look I had stolen a piece of spaghetti and got my teeth into it 
(well the few I have left )

Please check out my pals over at Pawfect Doggie Treats for more of these yummy mouth watering treats.
Luv Frayer 



No comments: