Wednesday 22 July 2015

Paws Couture designer dog collar




Omg, look what I received in the post today, a designer dog collar from Paws Couture.



It's also in my favourite colour ... Hot Pink and its got my name written on it in Rhinestones, which should stop the other dogs from trying to steal it. After all there is only one Willow!!!



The designer collar is  made from PU leather with a metal and rhinestone  buckle. 
You have a choice of different coloured leather and a variety of rhinestone charms.
I must say its very comfy to wear and sparkly, I'm now  the poshest pooch in town and no-one can say they don't know my name. I wear my new collar with pride.

Woof Willow

About Paws Couture 

(courtesy of Paws Couture )

Pawscouture.co.uk
We are looking forward to helping you find your ultimate dog gifts. 

We sell a wonderful and growing selection of fashionable dog clothing, luxury collars and leads, comfortable and stylish harnesses, chic dog beds and tantalising toys.
Paws Couture products are sourced for comfort, practicality and style.
Our aim at Paws Couture is to always deliver the very best in terms of customer service and satisfaction. Your suggestions and comments are welcomed
Paul, Georgie & Bella x

http://www.pawscouture.co.uk

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute! You look dazzling in that, Willow!

sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com