Thursday 16 July 2015

Eight Photos Of Happiness

Evening all today we were nominated by our best pal  Earl 
( A border terrier ) 
to take part in the Eight Photos Of Happiness tag, if you don't know Earl you really should check him out he's handsome and funny 
So here goes .....

Photo 1..
This was the today i was awarded my PDSA commendation award.

Photo 2..
Me laughing because daddy said no to an extra treats but mummy said yes and gave us one lol 

Photo3....
Me with my meerkat  squeaky 

Photo 4 ...
Me just being my normal happy-self and bringing a smile to mummy
Woof Willow
xx  

Photo 5 
This is me enjoying some of my birthday treats 

Photo 6
 
This is me plotting i maybe 13 but i can be very sneaky lol

Photo 7
Im enjoying the wind in my fur 

Photo8 
this is me enjoying my new tag 

Woof Frayer 


No comments: