Tuesday 28 October 2014

Surgery Update


                            ( pic me half a sleep )


 Evening all.
My surgery went well the vet said they managed to remove all of my annoying lump, "pawsome"
 
They have strapped it to make sure I keep it clean but it is annoying because I can't bend it. But they say this will help keep it clean and help it heal quicker, but I just wish Daddy would stop calling me hop-along!!!!!
 
The vets will be visiting me at home later in the week to clean my poorly and change the strapping.
 
The vet gave mummy a list of things I have to do ....
 
1) No running around or playing  ( I can't my leg doesn't bend )
2) keep my leg dry and clean ( BOL they don't know me )
3) lots of rests ( I like that one :-) )
4) All the treats I want !!!!!
(  I added that one !! mummy will fall for it, but not sure daddy will )
 
Even though today im felling rough and very sleepy,
tomorrow I have a surprise. A parcel came for me while I was out and daddy says I can open it tomorrow. I like parcels!!
 
Me & mummy would like to thank all of my Facebook and Twitter friends for all the good luck messages it means a lot to us both
 
Night night Woof
 
Willow
 
 
 
 
 
 








2 comments:

Liz said...

Aww bless you Willow. Get better soon

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it went well, now you need to milk this for all it is worth!!