Friday 10 October 2014

OMG Fish ... from Green & Wild!

Mr Postman came by today with a package with my name on it :-)
I was so excited when I saw who it was from "Green and Wilds"
Which means ..... Yummy's !
 
I removed the package and read what the treats were called
"Green and Wilds -  Little Fish Cubes"
Has you can see from the first photo mum took I got a little excited
Once we opened the packet the smell was so strong it over powered me I couldn't wait so helped myself BOL.( don't worry I did share with the other dogs )
These treats are very good for you they are healthy low in fat and full of Omega 3 which is good for your coat & bones
 
So if you want a shiny coat & health bone like me then eat Green & wild's Little fish treats they come in Cubes & twists
 

 About Little fish Cubes
 
These tasty little ocean cubes are caught in our British waters, then naturally dried to keep all that fishy goodness in.  They are great for teeth and help provide a beautiful shiny coat due to being packed with Omega 3. They are as healthy as they are natural and great as a reward or training treat. If your dog has done well don’t be shellfish (ha ha) give them something truly fisharific!!
All treats are responsibly sourced and manufactured off the sunny shores of Great Britain.
Low Fat!
Super high in Omega 3
Great for teeth – helps remove Tartar
Hypo-allergenic & Gluten free
Easy on their digestion
Improves Skin & Coat condition
Eye & Brain development
Increased Intelligence & Training ability
Ingredients:
100% Whitefish Skins (75g)
Analytical Constituents:
 Crude Protein: 84.4%, Fat: 0.3%, Crude Fibre: 9.25%, Crude Ash: 17%, Moisture : 8%
The perfect complimentary treat for your dog, no more than 5 treats per day.
Always make sure your dog has plenty of fresh water
 
 




No comments: