Monday 15 September 2014

Moist Meaty Wagg Chunks... Yummy.


 
I had the best birthday tea ever !!!
 
Thank you to Wagg dog foods,who sent me a bag of their new moist meaty chunks food to try, which is out in Asda stores today.

I have to say me & all of my doggy family absolutely  
 LOVED it !!!!! and we wanted seconds (and thirds too!!).
 
Even Frayer was able to eat it with her tiny mouth & missing teeth.The chunks are soft so you can break it into smaller pieces, As soon has mummy opened the bag you could smell the meaty chunks. I couldn't wait for her to pop it in my bowl so I stuck my head in the bag and helped myself, well it was my birthday!!!
 
Mummy's promised we can have more of this !!!!
 
* yum yum *
 
 Anymore going ?


 
Check out their new moist meaty beef chunks, which also  come in chicken, We tried the beef ones.
*Yummy* *drooling* *Wooftastic*
 
 
 

check out Wagg's website

*******************************************

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: