Thursday 11 September 2014

Birthday Thankyou

 I've had the best birthday ever Lots of my favourite yummy's which I have shared with all the other dogs except for my Antler chew & my Antler dog chew they are  all mine BOL...


I would like to thank the following people for my birthday cards they are awesome.....
Erica, Riz, Boy from all things Doggy 
(me with my All Things Doggy Card )

**********
(pics of me with my Green & Wild goodies)
All the people at Green & Wild's incorporating Antler Dog Chews for my personalised card & yums.
I'm over the moon & you know me so well,

I will be starting on them ASAP. I will share with the other dogs but the toy & antler are all mine BOL
*********
 
(me with my Woof Wallet)
 
I would also like to thank Amanda from PuddyPooch for my Woof Wallet I Wuf It .
 
 And I would also like to thank all my friends on Facebook , twitter, instagram for all my Birthday Wishes
They are pawsome I cant believe I have so many friends
 
Many thanks for making my Birthday Superb
Woof Willow


 

                      




 
 
More pictures to follow once I've opened everything





No comments: