Friday 23 May 2014

My photo-shoot

You may all remember I was awarded the
PDSA Commendation Award a few weeks ago.
 
A few days later we were contacted by some people from the Mercury Press and Media Ltd.
 They wanted to talk to me about my PDSA award and all the other awards I've got.
 Then they asked could they come out and take some photos of me, Which mummy said was ok.
So  I rushed off and picked out my favourite awards ..
My Special Bond Award & My PDSA commendation .

 
 When the photographer came out the next day
 I was so excited, I felt like a little superstar we had a great day and lots of fun.

Woof Willow
x
 
Me & Mummy with my PDSA Commendation & Special Bond Award  .
 
Me & Mummy having our cuddles

 ********** 
 Mummy the telephone is ringing

*******
  Mummy hurry someone is at the door
 
 
********
Me & Mummy playing with my teddy
 

**********
Enjoying the sunshine






 
*************
Making sure it's safe for mummy to cross the road


 
Many thanks to the people at Mercury Press
for the superb photos. http://www.mercurypress.co.uk/
 
 

All Photos Copyrighted.
 
 

 
 

 
 

No comments: