Thursday 1 May 2014

Check out our new comfy collars.

Can also be found on our tried & tested page
(click photos to view larger )
 
 
 
Hi everyone, We got a lovely surprise.
We received 2 very bright collars one for each of us in the post today.
 They came from a lovely lady called Louise from Brightize.
I must say we both look very smart, Willow's got a bright green collar called "Jungle Circuits" and I have a bright blue & white one called "Blue Burst".
They are hand made and unlike other collars they are very light and soft so they don't rub your neck which we love. I won't take mine off it is so comfy.
They also came with a pretty tag on them so we know which collar was for whom.

 Mummy & daddy like these collars because we stand out and they can see us all the time.
 
(Edit) I have decided I don't like them!! - I tried to hide outside so I could cause mischief, but mummy could still see me so I got caught.
 
(Edit 2) - I do like them again. Willow tried the same thing I did and mummy could see her and told her off. Ha Ha Ha.
 
Woof Frayer xx
 

 About the Collars we are wearing ---

Description

Fabric handmade dog collar using handprinted fabric of my own design.
Size
Small 15 mm wide to fit neck size 8-14" or 20-36cm
Medium 20 mm wide to fit neck size. 12-20" or 30- 51cm
Large 25mm wide to fit neck size 16-28" or 40-71cm
If you are at all unsure about which size your dog requires please do not hesitate to contact them with your dogs neck measurement and they will be happy to help.


About Brightize

 Meet the maker Louise Flude
Hello, I am the brains behind Brightize Designs.
My first Brightize creation was a collar for my dog Eddy.
He had always had a store bought, rather plain collar which is fine for some dogs, but Eddy is not one of those dogs.
When he was about a year old I started noticing that he seemed almost ashamed of his appearance, this worried me, it worried me a lot, a Yorkie is made to be a proud and powerful beast, not a shrinking violet.
With my love of colour and all it's weird and wonderful combinations, Eddy's collar was born, and it was magnificent.
Eddy now demands a constant rotation of his wardrobe. In his words, there is nothing more embarrassing than frolicking through the park, the wind whipping through your hair, drool flying over your shoulder then boom, you see another dog with the same collar as your dog. This can be very awkward.
Since then my cats have started to demand equality so I have also branched out into cat collars.
Then my Mum and Sister started, and I thought it would be a little weird to make them collars so I now also include drawstring backpacks and cushion covers.
Anyway hope you take a look at my stuff and hope you like

 
 


No comments: