Saturday 5 April 2014

Kong Zoom

Can Also be found on our Tried & tested page


Hi everyone the postman popped by today with a new goodie, but I got a little confused lol
I helped mummy opened it and I thought at first it was a new cool rubber toy "whoops"
It wasn't :-( it was a funky new brush from Monster pet supplies .
It's called a Kong Dog Zoom Groom.
I  have to say I really enjoy being groomed with it, I cant stand still my butt wiggles, just look at the photo below .

 

The KONG ZoomGroom is the best grooming and shampooing brush available. It removes loose hair like a magnet, and it stimulates capillaries and natural oil product for healthy skin and a healthy coat.
It is perfect for removing hair and use with shampoo
Massages while you brush and only £7:19 available in pink & blue
 

 
For more details please check out Monster Pet supplies Website
 
Or
 
Kong's Website


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh! Looks like you'd prefer to use it like a KONG toy though, BOL :-P

Make sure to come round and visit our blog sometime again!
http://sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.co.uk/

Earl and I.