Monday 25 November 2013

Please Help my poorly big earred friend

Hi everyone I need your help to spread the word and help my cute friend Hope -
 
Love Willow
xxx

(Mummy has taken the following info off the ABC Basset Hound Rescue Facebook page)-

This is one of the Bassets that will be helped with this fundraiser. Her name is Hope. This girl is only 14 weeks old and got into some rat poison. Her owner relinquished her to ABC. She is holding her own right now on her road to recovery. Vet bill will be between $2,000 to $4,000. This is just one of the many Bassets that ABC helps throughout the year.
 
 
Just in time for Christmas. Shirts, Hoodies and other goodies for Christmas gifts for you or your loved ones. Proceeds from this fundraiser will go for the vet care bills. We need to have sales of at least 50 items to make this a go. They tell me that everything should be delivered in time for Christmas
 
 
Fund raising website
 
I hope some of you out there will be able to help my little friend get better. I just wish they made the hoodies in my size!!! 
 
 
 

No comments: