Friday 15 November 2013

My New Hollywood Bling Necklace





Check out our friends over at  Ruby's Regalia Jewellery Boutique.
Hand crafted, unique and exclusive, quality jewellery for you and your pet with that Hollywood bling feel.
 I would like to say a massive thank you to Ruby Regalia for my stunning necklace and mummy's matching earrings.
 We both look very pretty with our new Hollywood bling and the colour suits me very well if I may say so ,I now feel like a real celebrity .
 
 Please check out Ruby Regalia's page and see if you can find the perfect gift for your pet or yourself .
 
Love Willow
x
For Posh Pets and Owners with Style 
Have you seen the celebrities with their pets dressed in bling?
Ruby's Regalia is where they come!
 
 Pamper yourself and your posh pooch in true Diva style and luxury with these exquisite items .
Please note - all pet necklaces can be adjusted to your pets neck size
Ruby Regalia also accept design requests and all designs can be created as companion sets.

They also SHIP WORLD-WIDE and all orders come with a FREE pair of pink or blue bows
Ruby regalia create stunning items that can be used for all occasions
find them on

No comments: