Sunday 29 September 2019

I WON



So today along with my mum , Nanny & her corgi Cookie 
We attended an event Run by Harley's Hounds Animal Rescue a local animal charity where we live..
Me & Cookie both got a medal for taking apart in the 
Official Guinness Book of Records event 
I WON the oldies Class .... 

Though all the judging & the walk into the ring I was busy snoring upside down in mummy's arms 
( my favourite thing to do mummy always carry me  when we are out
Until the judge said he was picking his winner I head pinged up and  did her cute look at me look lolol 
Then after my photos I was back having my snooze lol 


It was such a great day even with the weather everyone was having fun and when they heavens opened people were sharing umbrellas and making sure us dogs were as dry as we could be.
I Will upload the professional photos over the next few days 
Luv Frayer 

So if you are looking for a rescue Animal please check out Harley's Hounds Animal Rescue















No comments: