Friday 27 July 2018

My First Review


Morning everyone this is my very first review :-) 
Today I'm modelling some hand made bandanas

The bandanas are made from great quality material and designed so you can pop your collar through them so no need to tie 😁 which gets the paws up from me.
 They come in different sizes and designs. 
I think you'll agree the two I'm wearing suit me very well and give me that extra cute factor.😍
Best thing is mummy gave me a few extra treats for doing such a great job having my photos taken......

#BehideTheScenes......
Truth is at the start while mummy and Willow were setting them out I did run off with them 😂 Well I am 6 months old thats what we do.

Luv Cabbage 


Willow showing me how its done :-) 

1 comment:

Carol Mantle said...

Oh bless you Cabbage we feel very honoured that you chose #fluffytailsfashions for your very 1st review .. awesome photos and well done Woof Willow too for supporting you . Luv from aunty Carol and Danny Boy, well done xx