Friday 29 September 2017

The Bulls Head, Rosliston - Macmillan Coffee Morning.


Afternoon everyone , Today I was invited to the Coffee morning at the Bulls Head Pub (Rosliston ) to help raise some money for Macmillans.
They welcomed me with open arms and they made sure I had a nice bowl of water and a comfy seat next to mummy.


 I did my part as well, mummy brought me a slice a cake, dont panic I didnt eat it all, I've taken some home for the other dogs and we also brought daddy a cake.  

 I got lots of fuss from all the customers and lovely staff 


When no one was looking I took a snoop around ... well I do need to make sure my doggy pals will like it.
The pub is a lovely traditional english pub and they even have an out door area so you can enjoy the fresh air.


 I have to say it was so nice finding a pub who love dogs and are happy for us to come along with our owners to enjoy a pint (of water for us dogs) and a yummy lunch.


I Highly recommend this pub. So go along and check them out, I'm sure you will love it too.
luv Frayer 


How to find The Bulls Head 



The Bull's Head
19 Burton Road
Rosliston
Swadlincote
Derbyshire
DE12 8JU

01283 761705

No comments: