Wednesday 5 April 2017

Mr postman dropped in


Good morning everyone what a beautiful day it is :-)

Mr postman dropped in today with a parcel from our friends at Smart Dogs Boutique.

They have sent me their new 4 in 1 bandana, 

and Frayers birthday items, shhhhhh, we have had to hide Frayers stuff until her birthday next week. 


 Lets get to the important part. My NEW bandana :-) 
mummy said I couldn't have anymore due to the amount I already have 😒 

That was until Smart Dogs Boutique showed us their 
4 in 1 bandanas. These are a superb idea, 😍, you can now get 4 different looks from 1 bandana, which is super cool. So no matter what  the occasion you've always got something different to wear. Plus if you drool on one side you can turn it round and have a nice clean new look. I think they look great, what do you think?

Luv Willow 

Please checkout 


Some information about Smart Dog Boutique 
(courtesy of Smart Dog Boutique )

Here at Smart Dogs Boutique I now design and create beautiful collars, leads, bandanas and coats, to suit all sizes from the smallest Chihuahua to the largest Great Dane.

You will find that I use the finest of fabrics that comes in many designs.

I like to offer you the opportunity to choose the perfect items for your dog, so I encourage you to take a look at all my designs, if you see something you like but its in the wrong fabric or colour don’t worry just message me or give me a call I will happy to discuss your requirements and hand create your items in your chosen fabric and colour. Only when you are completly satisfied and placed your order, will I go ahead and make it to your personal requirements

I hope in the future to serve you for all your doggie needs, whether it be from our large shop range or to offer you the opportunity to having your doggie needs made to your own bespoke requirements.

Smart Dogs Boutique has been awarded the Theo Paphitis Small Business Sunday award which I am extremely proud of, it means so much to me that my business has been chosen for this award.


No comments: