Monday 7 November 2016

I wore heals to the apocalypse.

Hi everyone, I've been doing something slightly different :-)
Our friend on twitter,

asked if me and mummy would review their latest book .....
"I wore heals to the apocalypse".

We got daddy to download it on to mummy's Ipad, So while I've been recovering from my dog flu mummy's been reading it to me every night. 

How do I  tell you about it without giving away the story?  

Well, this book is great, it keeps you on the edge of your seat with lots of twists and turns with a touch of spy/action and romance. 
So if you like a story that keeps you guessing until the end, or a story where you think you know whats going to happen but then you turn the page and the opposite happens, then this a  book for you. It is a really great read.

No comments: