Monday 3 October 2016

Welcome home Sparky

We have some very exciting news 

 We would like to say thank you to The Border Collie Trust GB for helping us along our way to adopt 15yr old Miss Sparky.
 I went along with mummy yesterday  to donate a box full of goodies for the doggies in rescue and to meet Sparky and help bring her home .

We would also like to thank the staff who were there, they were very friendly and very helpful and gave me lots of fuss and made us all feel like part of the family. 

We both sat on mummy's knee in the car and decide to take our first selfie together. I think Sparky got the hang of it ok.
She will be a pro like me in no time.

Sparky has met all of us dogs and we are all getting on great. She's eaten all her tea plus some extra treats but even better she loves the doggy tea we have which is good because it's got vitamins in to help with age and joints. 

I think you will agree with me Sparky has made herself at home. 


We will upload more photos and videos very soon 
Woof and wags
Willow 

http://www.bordercollietrustgb.org.uk/

No comments: