Thursday 25 August 2016

Willow loves her new Dickie bows


Hi everyone, Mr Postman popped in today with a packet for me :-) 
Daddy said I had to wait for my birthday, but mummy let me open it early.

I found two beautifully handmade bow ties, 
( I call them Dickie Bows),
from a lovely lady called Janet at Smart Dogs Boutique.

One was a white one with different colour Corgis on and the other is Red with white stars.
They are made to a high standard and attached to your own collar, so if your like me and love flying around like a nut case, don't panic, mine still looks great.


I think my favourite is the red one it suits me very well :-) 
I decided to let our newest family member corgi Squash wear the corgi one because she's a corgi but with only half a tail. Don't tell her but I think it suits her .

 If you would like a cool Bow Tie like ours then please Checkout 
Smart Dogs Boutique








No comments: