Saturday 5 March 2016

Itchy Scratchy

Hi I'm Sasha and I moved in with Willow and Frayer 3 weeks ago.

I had an embarrassing problem I couldn't stop itching and scratching and ended up with bold sore patches :-(
Mummy & Willow bathed me in Willows special shampoo and also twice a day  sprayed me with some special skin spray, which calmed my itching down and helped with the redness on my patches.
We are now 2 weeks down the line and I no longer itch and my bold patches are growing back, so daddy no longer calls me itchy scratchy lol.

Sadly mummy couldn't get photos of the sore patches at the start due to me not being a fan of the camera and I couldn't keep still but heres a few of my hair growing back and me in the bath tub looking like a taco.
Love Sasha xx


You may now be thinking what is the shampoo and Spray I used ? 



No comments: