Monday 11 January 2016

Meeting Elizabeth & Simon

Evening everyone, I've had a busy day first it started off with a bath and then the normal pamper stuff. 


Then i met some lovely people tonight from our local Newspaper
  ( The Burton Mail).
Photographer Simon & Reporter Elizabeth Fry 

They popped by to have a chat with me about mine and mummy's bond, All my awards and about me being nominated for a Crufts award this year.
The interview went well mummy told them about me being a tiny puppy, the cute special things i do and our bond. 
I even managed to got a few words in which made photographer Simon smile  :-) well they did need my quote. 
I got lots of fuss from Elizabeth who was very nice, she even found my ticklish spot right behide my ear.

We are  looking forward to reading the final feature. 

Love Willow 
xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww Willow ❤️ your mum are very lucky to have a wonderfull Corgi like you...