Tuesday 24 March 2015

My Ruby and Duke Box



Morning everyone,
 What a great surprise Mr postman dropped off a parcel with my name on it from the nice people at Ruby and Duke boxes (#Dukebox)
 
 
Opening it I found it was full of toys and treats and a beautiful hand written letter addressed to me, I love the personal touches.

 
Upon closer examination I found one of the coolest toys ever "Chubleez Crunchster Animal"
It's got the two main things in life I love when it comes to toys.
 A squeaky (in the head) and the body material is hollow which you fill with an empty plastic water bottle which can be replaced with another bottle which is a good thing because I love squashing bottles. I hope mummy's got a few spare. 
 
Also I found
Some Becobags,
A Kong Squeaky tennis ball,
Some Duck Liver treats (100% pure meat treats )by Leaps and Bounds, and some 100% Fruit & Veg Dog Chews from Soopa (They are rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidantiants while at the same time being low in fat and low in calories. They are therefore great chews for dogs that are overweight or for dogs with sensitive stomachs. I also like that they are all natural without any additives, preservatives or colourings).
 
These boxes are brilliant. I get new toys and treats to have fun with. The other doggies are well jealous. If they clean me good enough I might just let them have a liver treat. (Then again I might not!!)
 
Woof Willow
xxxx
 
About Ruby & Duke Boxes
At Ruby & Duke, our mission is to introduce your pooch to the most exciting and stimulating toys & treats from around the globe and deliver them straight to your door.
Picked by an expert panel of four-legged testers, each month your pooch will receive a uniquely curated box of treats & toys which have all been put through their paces by our own spoilt hounds before being sent to your prized pooch.
Dog lovers can purchase a box as a one-off , sign up for three months or subscribe for a whole year.
Prices start from £17 per box and include free shipping
 
How it Works
 
Contact
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: