Saturday 6 December 2014

BedTime Story


Good morning Everyone
Mr Postman popped in today, with a parcel for me.
 
Seems my corgi pal Annika been busy writing 2 news books...
"The adventures of Annika & Annika meets the Queen."
 
 
I've had a little read of them, But I'm not going to spoil it for you all I will say is ....... ITS PAWSOME !!!!!
 
 These books will make a great
 gifts for any corgi/dog lover and  I think children will love it .
 
The other best part about buying these books is the money is going to the PDSA !!!
 
Which I think is this pawsome .
Woof Willow
 
*********************
How to buy these books ....
 
They Cost £7:99 each
 
If you are going to the LKA Championship dog show
Please ask for Margo Hackney or Vivien Saunders by the Cardigan Corgi ring.
 
Or you also can email them on the following links
or ring on 01564 783 720 
 
About these books
Beautifully illustrated by  Christine Muckle
 
 
 
 

No comments: