Monday 9 June 2014

Wow - someone sewed me on to a heart.

also on our Tried & Tested Page
 
Well just look what the postman bought today. A stunning soft heart with me on it.
 
It was made by Kay Haslam and I think it is fantastic. It has my name and my face embroidered on the front and some lovely hearts on the back.
 
Mummy won't let me play with it though she has hung it on the door of cabinet in the living room. It means I can look at myself everyday. Bliss!!
 
Thank you so much Kay, we all think it is superb.
 
Woof Willow
 
 
 
About Poppy Rose Embroidery

About
Handmade, creative, freestyle & cross stitch embroidery designs for you & your home.
Children's sewing classes, Personalised items.
Description
Since being made redundant in 2012 & inspired by my costume making for school plays I started making things for friends featuring their pets. They encouraged me to take my love of being creative, sewing and embroidery onto the next level and Poppy Rose Embroidery was born. I make items that range in price from £5-£50. Examples are fabric hearts featuring dog heads, cushions with a photo of your pe...t recreated in cross stitch, personalised items, boot/wellie warmers featuring your favourite dog breed, cushions, covered books and other small gift items. I can also do cats & other pets on request. If you have a specific breed of dog and don't see it on my page, please ask as I may have a pattern that I haven't yet produced or if not I can create one from a picture
.
 
 
 


No comments: